Downtown Uplighting Installation Instructions
- Plug the power cord into the back of each LED uplight
- Plug each LED uplight into the desired outlet or extension cord. Each LED uplight can also be plugged into the back of another uplight to create a chain of lights in situations where outlets are limited
- Place the uplight on floor near wall, curtain, or pillar.
- Press the “Menu” button until “C” is displayed and then press the "Enter" button.
- Using the “Up” or “Down” buttons select the desired color and press "Enter"
Additional colors are available. If you have an RGB color code, you can manually enter it by pressing the "Menu" button until "U" is displayed and then hit the "Enter" button. Select an "R" value by pressing UP or DOWN until the 3-digit value for red is displayed and then hit "Enter." The use the UP and DOWN buttons again to select "G" values and "B" values hitting "enter" after each desired setting is selected.
Check out our LED Uplighting RGB Color Chart to help you select your preferred tone.
- Tilt the uplight until the desired effect is achieved.